Friday, June 1, 2012

One More Friday

We've got one Friday left before move-in day (that's how we've been keeping track- it seems to make time go faster), and things cannot be more exciting. Well, except for the three hours I spent stopping and starting service on all our utilities. I was singing along with the Comcast hold music when the person finally answered- oops! It was totally worth it though whenever they'd ask for our new address.

It goes without saying that Cade and I feel totally blessed when it comes to this house (and life in general). I often find myself saying, "is this actually my life?" because so many incredible things have happened in the past year, and the coming year seems to be mapping itself out to be even better. We met each other a year ago, a year from now, we'll be getting married, and moving into the house is plopped right in between. It's a pretty sweet life :)

Our attempt at a family photo (thanks, Cleo)

No comments:

Post a Comment