Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Making Progress!

Things have been going swimmingly here at the Pellegrin Pad, and with the 99 degree weather coming up this weekend, I'm sure we'll be going swimmingly too! This week is going to be a hot one, but with all of our overhead fans and a community pool (not to mention the Atlantic Ocean nearby), I'm sure it won't phase us too much. Plus, we'll have a bit of a distraction as Kelli comes to visit!
Kara and Kelli in their natural environment- at camp!
Kelli's one of my best friends from back home, as well as my maid of honor, and I've preemptively apologized to Cade for getting rowdy when Kelli's here- the girl loves life, and I love having her in my life.

But before Kelli comes, we're trying to get this place in shape- here's what we've done so far:
The front is looking MUCH better after whapping those bushes!
Here's our front room- it's kind of a hodgepodge music/sitting room
The left side of the patio with our $2 Target cushions
The right side of the patio- the grill and Tommy Toes (our tomato plant)
Our guest room upstairs- I love the painting from Cade's friend Chris
Aaaand the guest bathroom! Tada!
Our next big project is painting the front door- stay tuned to find out what color!

No comments:

Post a Comment